It is normal to have some fat on the stomach because this fat protects the bones like a cushion but, if this fat becomes excessive, then the risk of diseases can increase.
We do different types of exercises to keep the body fit. Workouts are also done to make the arms and legs strong. Today, you will know what to do to reduce muffin top? If abdominal fat increases, then it becomes a matter of concern. Not only does abdominal fat look bad, but it can also cause many diseases like thyroid, BP and sugar.
There are also some exercises to reduce stomach, which are not only easy to do, but also which will not take you much time to do.The top 10 exercises to reduce abdominal fat are as follows: Exercises to Reduce Belly Fat.
Best Exercises to Lose Belly Fat
1) Crunches exercise to reduce belly fat
Crunch in exercise to reduce stomach. If you want to have a good body or reduce your stomach then crunches are a good solution. It is good for your stomach and it also increases the flexibility of the body.
How to reduce belly fat by exercise crunches
- To do this exercise, first of all you have to lie on your back.
- Bend your knees.
- Keep both your hands behind your head.
- Raise your head above the ground.
- Start the curl and try to touch your head with your knees.
- After this, return to your normal position and repeat it.
2) Abdominal exercise planks
You can do a plank workout to reduce abdominal exercise. Planck exercise is also a good solution to make the stomach spot. You can do this exercise without gym or equipment.
How to do a planks exercise to reduce stomach
- First of all, lay the mat on the ground and lie on it on the stomach. Remember that you lie on your elbows.
- Now join your hands.
- Your toes are touching the ground.
- Do this process at least 5 to 6 times and stay like this for a few seconds.
3) Abdominal reduction exercise side crunch
Abdominal reduction exercises include side crunch. Side crunch is also a type of crunch. It is also the best way to exercise to reduce stomach.
How to exercise stomach crunch to reduce stomach
- To do a side crunch, lie on your back and place one hand on your ear.
- Touch the knee with your elbow while bending the knee of one leg and raising the shoulder of one side.
- Repeat this from the other side as well.