Before we give information about the benefits of green tea. We tell our readers about ‘what is green tea’. Green tea is made from the Camellia sinensis plant.
The leaves of this plant are used not only in making green tea but also in other types of tea such as black tea, but green tea has been seen to have the greatest effect on human health. If we talk about green tea and black tea, even if they meet the same plant, but the method of making both is different.
Benefits of green tea
- Green-tea can be beneficial in reducing weight. The anti-oxidant present in it can help in reducing weight by increasing metabolism.
- Consumption of green tea can also be beneficial for the brain. Actually, a research done on this subject has revealed that green tea can improve the functioning of the brain along with reducing anxiety. In addition, it may also exhibit positive effects in increasing concentration.
- The benefits of drinking green tea include prevention of diabetes. Indeed, a study conducted in Japan found that individuals consuming six or more cups of green tea per day had a 33% lower risk of type 2 diabetes than those who consumed less than one cup of green tea per day.
- According to a report from Harvard Medical School, green tea can reduce the level of harmful cholesterol, which increases the risk of heart disease.
- Consumption of green tea can also reduce the risk of many mental illnesses. Alzheimer’s is one of those diseases. In this disease, the person’s memory starts to get weaker day by day and the decision making ability also decreases. In such a situation, green tea can be consumed to prevent this disease.
- Green tea intake can also be beneficial for bones. Its intake can reduce the risk of fracture by improving bone mineral density.
- Along with health, green tea also has benefits for the skin. Studies on animals have revealed that consumption or use of green tea extracts may reduce the risk of skin tumors due to harmful ultraviolet rays. It also has antiinflammatory properties, which can act like anticancer.
Read more about- Weight Loss Drink
How to make green tea at home
- First of all place a tea sieve on the cup.
- Now put green tea leaves in this strainer and pour hot water over it.
- Then squeeze the green tea leaves with a spoon.
- Keep in mind that do not press the leaves too much, otherwise the tea can become bitter.
- You can also add some honey to green tea.
The right time to drink green tea:
- It should not be taken as soon as it arises and with breakfast
- Try not to take green tea one hour in the wake of sending the morning meal and evening
-Late Knight should not be drunk because caffeine can reduce sleep
- – Drink it before work out, it will build your endurance.
Some disadvantages of green tea:
Drinking large amounts of green tea also has some disadvantages because it contains caffeine. These include:
- Upset stomach
- Urine overdose
- Sleep less
Read more about- Benefits of green tea