To keep the eyes healthy, do yoga and eye exercises. Yoga keeps the muscles of the eye fine such as myopia and hypermetropia. Let us know what kind of yoga can keep your eyes healthy.
Keeping eyes on computers and mobiles throughout the day, people’s eye health today gets spoiled at an early age. Even after working on the computer for 9-10 hours in the office, people do not think to remove the eyes from the light of the screen. Go home and watch mobile and TV. In this case the eyes become tired. This can lead to many problems related to Yoga for Eyes, such as weakening the muscles of the eyes. Due to which, bacterial infection, watery eyes, eyes turn red for a while, vision defects etc. If you cannot stop working now, then it is better to pay little attention to the health of your eyes.
To keep the eyes healthy, do yoga and eye exercises. The muscles of the eye are strengthened by yoga. This would help with problems such as myopia and hypermetropia. Let us know what kind of yoga can keep your eyes healthy.
- Lie on your back.
- Place your hands next to the torso and palms down.
- Breathing in, raise your legs straight up.
- Support the waist with palms.
- In this position, keeping all the weight on the shoulders is straight.
- While exhaling, slowly bring the waist and legs down.
- The best time to do tratkasana is night, but you can do this asana in the morning.
- To do this asana in the day, fill your room with darkness and burn a candle and sit in the posture of Pranayama.
- Now without blinking, keep looking at the candle.
- After this, close your eyes and pronounce Om in a moderate voice. Now slowly open your eyes.
- Do this asana at least 3 times and after that rub the palms together and then open the eye by touching the eyes with that warm palm.
- Close your eyes and sit in Padmasana.
- Now close the ring finger of the right hand and the left nostril with the little finger. Breathe through the right nostril.
- Close the right nostril with your thumb.
- Press the chin near the chest and try to hold the breath for a few seconds.
- Now close the right nostril with the thumb and exhale slowly through the left nostril.
Read more – How to lose face fat